Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2005 5:52:37 PM EDT
Got my Tactical 45 now can you guys give me direction on the best ammo?
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
best ammo...dont know if there is such a thing.

i use WWB from my local walmart works for me, although i dont have a Tac, i have a USPC .45.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I always will buy S&B if available. Been nothing but good for me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I feed my Tac WWB 230gr BEB loads. Very accurate. Very clean. The BEBs are also my Carry load in my 45c. Pretty good deal at 13 bucks a box.

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feed my Tac WWB 230gr BEB loads. Very accurate. Very clean. The BEBs are also my Carry load in my 45c. Pretty good deal at 13 bucks a box.

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/los3088/WinBEB.jpg

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/los3088/TNCblue.jpg

You use that brass enclosed base stuff for your carry ammo? You probably want to switch to any one of the good hollowpoint rounds out there for carry ammo unless you live in NJ or something! Speer Gold Dots or Winchester Ranger SXT (RA45T) come to mind.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I use the Winchester "white box" ammo as well in my Tactical. My local Wal-Mart sells the 100-round value packs for $18-19.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#6]
PMC has the best accuracy in virtually all my handguns. They're also loaded to bit a bit faster than the usual cheap fodder like UMC, Federal Eagle, etc.

My .o2
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top