Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/20/2016 3:15:52 PM EDT
Anyone try this combo? Does the rail lock position allow you to use the P spacer or does it use the U press-fitted between the picatinny slot and front of the trigger guard like the 300U? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
So for anyone wondering the same question I looked at photos online and it seems the position of rail slots are the same.

FORTUNATELY I discovered that the Surefire X300s have a removable spacer in the back that allows the light to mount on the VP9 with the Picatinny mount. So you can mount the light on the VP9 with the U mount OR with the P mount if you remove the plastic spacer (punch out 2 sets of pins). Pretty sweet

I wanted the P mount on the light for logistical compatibility purposes between guns.

FYI for all
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top