Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2016 10:32:00 AM EDT
I'd like to refinish the black into some type of FDE. Who does good reasonable work?
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Krylon works for me
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't fully understand the nuances of air cured versus oven-cured cerakote, their relative durability, and whether you can bake a USP frame or not, but there are tons of places that do cerakote. This sounds like simple-enough a job anyone can do it. I know of 3 places in my area. Start calling local gun shops and see what they know. If you're willing to drive to Louisville KY Black Dove does excellent work.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Talk to Matt at LRK Mechanical. He does wonderful cerakote work. I've seen a tiffany blue 320 module that looked as if it was factory molded that way and not a cerakote job, which it was.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top