Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2015 7:36:52 PM EDT
I really like the Hogue Jr handall on my P2000. But, I am using a small piece of innertube on my smaller P2000sk... I would put the Hogue Jr grip on it, but the rubber grip has a single finger groove, and so does the gun. I would kind of need to put the Hogue finger groove on top of the gun's finger groove, but then it might stick out way too far.

Anyone have one of these on their P2000sk?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Some people have had luck installing the grip upside down on other hand guns with existing finger grooves.

YMMV
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I've since bought the Hogue Jr and installed it on the P2000sk yesterday. I've installed 3 Hogues this month, and I did the boiling water trick. This gun - wow. It was a bear to install. I almost gave up.

The problem was that the finger groove stuck out 2x the distance - lining up the one on the gun with the one in the grip. In the end, I didn't like it and took it back off.

I did do an awesome job of cutting out the Hogue finger groove - and having a place for the HK groove to stick thru. But, because it was cut, it ripped during the reinstall.

So, I just went back to the innertube piece...
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top