Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2013 1:36:38 PM EDT
Finally, I believe I have talked my wife into her first gun. She does not want to CCW yet but rather have a gun at home to protect herself and, of course, for range days with me. I am leaning towards a P2000 or P30. I will probably end up shooting it more than her but I want something she likes and that fits her hand well. She has a hard time reaching the trigger when my HK45C is in double-action mode. Part of the problem is the size of the grip. Is the circumference in the p2k smaller and is the distance between the back of the pistol and trigger shorter? We will try to handle one locally prior to buying but this is helpful info to assist in our search.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I've owned a 45c and now own a P2K. I don't have measurements but based off memory, I believe the P2K is smaller in the hand.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a p30(which is bigger than the p2k) and an hk45c, and the hk45c is even bigger than the p30.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent. Thank you both for your input.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top