Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2013 7:37:37 AM EDT
I am in need of a LEM conversion kit for a USP .45.  HKparts has them for $149.95, which is considerably more than they were selling for a few months back.  Does anybody know of a cheaper source that has them in stock?  It pains me to pay that much for a handful of small parts.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought mine off the HKpro boards for 105 shipped.  

It's either HK parts net for 150 or sign up for in stock notification at Top Gun supply.  

Last time Top Gun got some in a few weeks ago they sold out in about a day so you have to be quick if you go that route

Either way kinda sucks but that's the name of the game right now with LEM kits

http://www.topgunsupply.com/hk-lem-trigger-conversion-kit-all-usp-and-all-hk45.html
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I went ahead and ordered one from HKParts.  They are expensive, but their service is top notch.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh god. I got mine for ~$72 off of a gun store's ebay front a year ago. I bought mine ahead of receiving my gun and I was glad I did. Within a week or so, not only was that particular seller out, but it seemed everyone was out of them.

That seems to be the name of the game. These kits come in stock and they go out of stock. Honestly, with the firearms industry in the state it is in, I don't see it becoming stable anytime soon if it ever does. I think even though $150 is steep, you made out good because you'll have it and come a month from now, you may not be able to find them again.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh god. I got mine for ~$72 off of a gun store's ebay front a year ago. I bought mine ahead of receiving my gun and I was glad I did. Within a week or so, not only was that particular seller out, but it seemed everyone was out of them.

That seems to be the name of the game. These kits come in stock and they go out of stock. Honestly, with the firearms industry in the state it is in, I don't see it becoming stable anytime soon if it ever does. I think even though $150 is steep, you made out good because you'll have it and come a month from now, you may not be able to find them again.
View Quote

He's spot on.  Even though Top Gun got them back in stock right after I ordered mine I'm glad I did, faster install means I have LEM sooner.  Sometimes you have to pony up a few more bucks. with the LEM kits I think the demand is substantially higher than the supply here in the US
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got one also today. I read alot about this trigger and it sounded pretty damn good
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#6]
$150 is insane, and I'm not particularly happy with HKParts on that pricing.  I agree their service is second to none, and I have ordered lots from them in the past.  However I refuse to pay that huge of a premium.

In the past 2 months I've scored three LEM kits for $80 shipped each.  All of them came from vendors on HKPro.com forums.  They do go extremely quick, typically within an hour of being posted.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The kit arrived from HKParts in short order.  Pricey, but it was easy...
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I believe there is one on the ee but I don't know what it fits, if that means anything.
Maybe you shouldn't listen to me; I bought my first h-k two days ago and bought another one today!
The bug has bitten!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Question: is the LEM kit better than a match trigger in a 40 usp?
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Better is somewhat subjective.  I require all my fighting handguns to have  one consistent trigger pull, so for me LEM is the only way to go.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top