Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2013 5:48:39 PM EDT
Has anyone ever matched the fixed barrel of the P7 against the Sig P210?  I often read the Sig P210 is legendary in accuracy, but I have to say I have never shot a more accurate 9mm than my P7 PSP/european heel release.  For some reason my P7M8 wasn't quite as accurate, but I suppose that could be anomoly.  What have you experienced in 9mm in top accuracy?
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd love to try one of those Sigs, or a P7- but my most accurate 9mm is a cherry late 80's production Beretta 92FS. It's a sweety to shoot.
Link Posted: 3/15/2013 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW, my P7M8 is so accurate it's scary. I've busted clays on a bank with it from 50 yards (not feet, YARDS).

I also agree that my 92FS is a tack driving bugger. I don't know why as it's just a run-of-the-mill model with nothing done but spring changes. I've got about 5K rds thru it in USPSA match shooting but that rascal can SHOOT!

I would also offer many High Powers as being very accurate. I've never shot a P-210 but it's on my bucket list.    
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Has anyone ever matched the fixed barrel of the P7 against the Sig P210?  I often read the Sig P210 is legendary in accuracy, but I have to say I have never shot a more accurate 9mm than my P7 PSP/european heel release.  For some reason my P7M8 wasn't quite as accurate, but I suppose that could be anomoly.  What have you experienced in 9mm in top accuracy?

While the P7 is generally more accurate,it depends on the shooter.
The longer sight radius of the Sig is a big plus.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#4]
While the P7 is generally more accurate,it depends on the shooter.

I find the assertion that the P7 is "generally more accurate" to be questionable.
I've owned a p7m8 and currently own a P210 legend target and have to say that they are both great shooters. Though I have a hard time believing that the HK is more accurate. If they had a difference in mechanical accuracy I couldn't shoot the difference.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top