Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2012 10:53:34 AM EDT
I'm searching for a USP .45 full size barrel threaded. Basically, a USP tactical barrel. I've reached the end of the internet looking for one. As soon as I find one I plan to purchase a suppressor for it. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks.

note: i've emailed HK, as well as everyone that is out of stock and no response yet. And midway is out of stock. I looked at Jarvis.... tell me about Jarvis if you have experience with their barrel.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I found one on the EE a few weeks ago.   Might want to keep an eye on the EE for another to pop up.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a Jarvis BBL on mine, don't have a link or anything but mine has worked well.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually got my email that hkparts has 527 units in stock with 520 "notify me if in stock" on them. So just ordered mine.
EDIT: correction, 39 units in stock with 520 inquiries wanting to purchase a total of 527. They have 38 in stock after my order.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:58:52 AM EDT
[#4]
A couple of weeks ago I got email notifications from  both H&K Parts & Midway on the same day they had some in stock.  Both places sold out in a couple of hours.  I then got another email from both this week that they were back in stock again & when I looked both still had them in stock so I jumped on one.  H&K Parts still has them in stock so I would jump on it if you want one.  They are coming out in small batches so get on Midways & H&K Parts email notification list.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top