Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/13/2002 11:44:37 PM EDT
as I made the final payment on my USP45f w/night sights. hreadanother gun than buy a new T.V.

I was thinking, yeah...me too!

(His "current" T.V. was from 1978 and used rotary knobs to change the channels.)

Then he or someone said they knew he must be a gun nut enthusiast. It made me wonder....hat
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 1:08:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I would rather buy a new TV (or fix mine), although I may be tempted at the gun show today.

The lightning yesterday screwed up the alignment of the Blue... [>(] I am *hoping* that it can be reset on the color grid in the diag mode (but they won't tell me the sequence...). With my luck, it will cost a lot more... Last May I paid a LOT to have it fixed since it wouldn't power on... But its a nice TV...

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I pawned my television...to buy a gun!

Bradd
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I shot my TV because my gun told me to.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top