Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/11/2002 9:37:54 AM EDT
Got a chance to pick up an HK USPC40 tomorrow night. From a buddy, distress sale.
I have never owned an HK, and need to know how to determine which variation it is, and approx value.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Full rig, 2 extra mags (10s), shoulder holster, and a bit of ammo.
I am excited, as I have never had an HK, nor even a .40 (more of a 10mm type myself).
Price starts at $500.
Is this too much?
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
98% (all guns sold fired once and in the box are this if current production) is worth $525 according to  Fjestad's Blue Book.What type of holster and ammo will add to that. Your call.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you very much, ARgon, gives me a place to start from, at least.
I will bargain ferociously, and try to get it at a better price, this is a panic sale on his part, and a gun I have been wanting for a while.
Will post specifics on the deal when it is done.
Thanks again, Bro, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 3:56:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Hannah`s just chompin at the bit......love it!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top