Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/24/2012 7:53:39 PM EDT
I have a stainless usp that I'm thinking of adding a trijicon rmr to and was wondering if anyone has ever tricked out their usp, I guess kind of like a race gun. Any suggestions, pics or recommendations?  Thanks andrew
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 12:55:35 AM EDT
[#1]
im in the market for a usp 45. where can i get the stainless slide version? i don't see them any where.
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 12:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
You will have to watch the used market such as gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com. They havnt been made them in a while
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I lucked out and found a USP45C Stainless on the Equipment Exchange a few weeks ago for a great price. Post a WTB ad and keep your eyes open.
Link Posted: 3/26/2012 4:17:53 AM EDT
[#4]
As far as tricking out my USP - I put front night sights on my USP 45 Tactical and I'm waiting on my tax stamp for a suppressor. (and waiting and waiting and waiting...)
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a really nice HK USP 9MM that is in really good condition. I haven't done any " tricking out" to it. Actually I was thinking about selling it. They aren't importing the SS slide versions any longer. It is just to big for me to CC but it is a awesome gun to shoot.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top