Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/28/2012 2:25:38 PM EDT
Title says it all.

Picked this gun up a year ago.  I have approximately 300 rounds through it.  Looks brand new.  

Also, the gun came with factory installed Meprolight night sights.  From what I understand, HK did a small batch of these guns with the Meprolight tritium sights instead of the plastic glow-in-the-dark sticker sights.

From what I've been seeing on the internet, the prices on these vary wildly, especially when you factor in the sights.

Can anyone give me an estimate on the trade-in and retail value of this gun?

Forgot to add.  I have the original box, paperwork, grip panels, and mags.  I even have the receipt.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 3:44:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't trade it in, you'll get hosed.

Retail value I would say between $700-750.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Don't trade it in, you'll get hosed.

Retail value I would say between $700-750.

I have the same gun, probably in the same condition. I think I'd ask around $800 for it. Someone will bite eventually.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top