Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/3/2011 7:17:31 AM EDT
A good friend gave me a Surefire X300 light for my HK. I know I will need an adaptor to mount the light. I just am not sure if I have to use the Surefire branded one, or can I use the GG&G for example. I did a search and only found mounts listed for the Streamlight. I would think they use the same mounting style but I wanted to ask the experts here first. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/3/2011 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the GG&G adapter on my fullsize USP45f. I run a X200 on it and it works great. You will have to use the universal mounting plate and not the picatinny plate though.
Link Posted: 8/3/2011 9:33:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool that's all I needed to know.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I also just got the GG&G one.  I was able to mount an insight X2, lasermax laser and Insight WX150.  Make sure you screw that thing on tight, mine ended up falling off after shooting about 6 mags.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I use these adapters for ten bucks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#5]
GG&G mount. The surefire mount I had didn't lock up tight and it pissed me off.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I already ordered the GG&G. I have a few of their other products and have been very happy with the quality. I have no problem spending a few extra dollars for a quaility part. I appreciate all the feedback!

I realized that I am going to need a new holster now. Any suggestions for the full size USP 45 with a Surefire X300?
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 11:41:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I already ordered the GG&G. I have a few of their other products and have been very happy with the quality. I have no problem spending a few extra dollars for a quaility part. I appreciate all the feedback!

I realized that I am going to need a new holster now. Any suggestions for the full size USP 45 with a Surefire X300?

What kind of holster are you looking for? IWB, OWB, Duty or Tactical?

For IWB, I like the Comptac CTAC and MTAC.

Tactical holster, I like the Safariland 6004.

Duty holster, check out the Safariland 6280 or the 6285.

Regards,
Nathan

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll take a look at the Safariland. I would love a Serpa type holster but I know they do not offer one.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top