Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/17/2004 1:58:12 AM EDT
Any of you guys have any significant trigger time on one of these...especially one in .40? I handled one the other day and kinda liked the way it felt and handled. Are they making it in .357Sig yet?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I want both versions and am looking for  some feedback myself, have you found out anything?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:28:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing substantive. Some gushing pap over at HKPro by guys who have apparently only held one, but that is to be expected since they think God invented H&Ks. First one I see with a good price tag in .40 I'm gonna buy and find out for myself, I think. I am not crazy about the ambidex slide catch but can probably live with it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Got one and really like it. And yes, God did invent Hk's.hrilledesp is your left handed. Traded in a Kahr p9 because after the initial
problems with the p9 I didn't feel like I could depend on it for a carry gun.
I have shot it pretty extensively, and like my current and previous USP c,
never experienced any functionality issues.
Has less felt recoil than the P9 and is a tad slimmer than a comparble
size glock. Never liked the wide on glocks for carry.  Love the trigger once
I got used to it and the Kahr p9 HAD a great DA trigger.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info, NoComp. I will probably have one myself before too much longer. I sold my G27 because it was just too wide, and I had stopped carrying it at all. Guess I will see if the slight difference of the little H&K is worthwile.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked up a P2000SK in 9mm and love it!  Super accurate for such a small weapon and the LEM trigger is sweet!  I picked it up as a replacement for my P232 Sig.  Not that there was anything wrong with the Sig, just 380 is not my best idea of a man stopper, plus the P2KSK has less recoil, 11 rounds of 9mm instead of 8 rounds of 380, and is the same size.  I had a PM9 Kahr also but parted ways with it.  Just not comfortable to shoot, hence I didn't shoot it well.  I can conceal the P2KSK even with a pocket holster without major problems.  With an IWB holster it totally dissapears.  Get one, you'll like it!  Also, there are pics of mine in the handgun forum.  The HK pic thread.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got a .40  P2000 that replaced my USP compact 9mm, and as far as the trigger pull goes it takes alot less pressure to fire than my 9mm. The first shot is stiff but after that it's very light.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I was looking at them yesterday and was pleasantly suprised.  I at first thought that they were another sissy gun brought out for the PC police departments, but actually, they seem quite well designed for concealed carry.  I think the USP is a heck of a gun, but these seem to be refined even more.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top