Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/16/2004 1:40:27 PM EDT
Anyplace online I can look for one?

Also why is there so many variants? Were they just evolutions on the line?
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Never seen one. Maybe they exist, but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Varients were done for many personal preferences, both individual & LE depts. DAO, SA only, left handed, etc. all have something for someone it seems.

As for refurb models, I've never seen them listed anywhere. Maybe they don't wear out? Glocks have refurb models but it's the first generation w/o the finger groove grips. USPs haven't changed any, AFAIK.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
My USP40 was a factory refurb and I got it from Gunbroker.com . It is supposedly a ex-le pistol that was sent to H&K to be re-finished. The pistol looked new except a few small scratches in the grip so I know it was used but all internal parts and the stainless slide looked new and unfired. The shop I got it from had a lot in stock in different variants for $499 a pop.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
     CDNN had USP LE trade ins awhile back for $399 reg or two tone.  Awesome price!  I think website is CDNNInvestments.com, their trade ins sell out fast in my experience.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top