Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 11:30:01 AM EDT
I am looking for a video or online manual on how to dissemble the P7.  You Tube has one but it is shitty.

Thank you
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#2]

I own you a Corona or Heineken.  Thank you Sir....

That manual is perfect.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Does the P7 come with that special screwdriver for the firing pin?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#4]
MIne did but not all of them came with one.  CDNN has them for $10.
CDNN HK take down tool

FYI, if you don't want to have to use a tool to take it down, you can buy the P7-M8 firing pin bushing and replace it (about $70 though).  That will allow you to use only your thumb to take down the firing pin assembly.  However, with the M8 FP bushing on there the pistol will no longer fit in the plastic case.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

MIne did but not all of them came with one.  CDNN has them for $10.

CDNN HK take down tool
FYI, if you don't want to have to use a tool to take it down, you can buy the P7-M8 firing pin bushing and replace it (about $70 though).  That will allow you to use only your thumb to take down the firing pin assembly.  However, with the M8 FP bushing on there the pistol will no longer fit in the plastic case.

Is this tool only for the firing pin.  You should not need the tool for a normal disassembly, correct?

Thanks for the link.

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top