Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2010 6:46:17 PM EDT
As of now i carry a SIG 226R daily w/o concealment issues except for the weight which gets bothersome after about 3 hours of carrying.  I've always been a fan of HK and am trying to decide between a P30 or P2000.  I've only fondled them both but never shot either, but as far as feel goes I'm really liking the P30.  Any input on how one performs over the other and how they conceal against one another would greatly be appreciated.  I do plan on test firing each before i purchase, but these being pretty pricey pistols, I would like to have as much knowledge and input as possible.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's for CCW, I'd get the P2000 SK and get the P2000 mags with the mag spacer. Feels good and is a bit smaller than the P30. Either one you get, I'd get it in LEM trigger. Neither of them have a convertion kit to make a DA/SA into a LEM. I have that set up in 9mm and .357 Sig.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#2]
If you can conceal a P226, you can conceal a P30.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The P30 is the better one, but for CCW, the P2000 is smaller and doesn't have the aggressive grip texture to deal with.

BTW, I carry a P30, daily.  No issues, I just wear an under shirt.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:51:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The P30 is the better one, but for CCW, the P2000 is smaller and doesn't have the aggressive grip texture to deal with.

BTW, I carry a P30, daily.  No issues, I just wear an under shirt.

My 226 has a pretty aggressive grip also, so i am accustomed to wearing an undershirt.  Seems pretty clear to go with the P30.  Thanks a lot guys
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top