Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 9:20:08 AM EDT
ss new in box 380. i hate 9mm shorts anyone ever hear of  mill ing the barrel  for 9mm ?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I would buy a gun that is chambered for 9mm Para from the factory such as Glock 26 etc.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#2]
No, magazines would be an issue as well. Don't waste your time. The Mustang is a good gun even if you don't like the caliber. You could sell it a get a small 9mm instead. The short lived Colt Pocket 9 would be close, or look at a Kahr or Springfield EMP.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#3]
rounds fit in the mag and almost chamber i found this out by mistake .
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
rounds fit in the mag and almost chamber i found this out by mistake .

More than one round? Mine aren't even close to fitting length wise. (I just double checked with Wn 127g Rangers). Probably 3-4mm too long OAL.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#5]
geogria arms ammo fits  the mag 115 gr a range bag mixup fallout thing .it almost chamberd i am wondering if i did not notice it not going into battery and fired would it have gone off?
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top