Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 1/9/2006 4:15:21 PM EDT
I got a new Gold Cup Saturday and took it to the range. First 46 rounds just perfect. Could not be more pleased. Then the front sight came lose as my shots went right. Not the worst thing because I like the sights but would like to have a white dot front sight. Called the best smith and they want $37.50 just to take it in but will get it back in two days. Would like to hear what the Hive Mind recommends I do now? Fix it myself and keep the black sights; have it fixed for $37.50; send it to Colt; get Novaks fiber optics; get Trijicons?  Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you planning on using it for?  A Gold Cup sort of implies target use, that is what's designed for.  So Novaks or Trijicons wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.  If its a carry gun, will I'm not sure a Gold Cup is the best choice out there.  IDPA/IPSC etc would suggest Novaks.  Fiber optics are more of a hunting thing in my book but other's may have different opinions.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:34:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top