Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 12/25/2005 8:38:08 AM EDT
Does anyone have the field strip instructions for the Colt 32 pocket pistol?

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I might, but it will be Tues before I can get it to you.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the response, but I finally figured it out.  You pull the slide back and then turn the barrel one quarter turn counter clock wise and it comes apart.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:30:34 PM EDT
[#3]
That is pretty much the jest of it.  If you need a computer copy of the manual just shoot me an email and I will try to get it to you.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I just detail stripped mine.  Yes, I did this before I read the few internet warnings stating not to do so.  What a pain!  I would have done it any way to get to all of the rust, but I can honestly say that it was the worst reassembly I have ever done.  Very cool little pistol!
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top