Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 9/8/2002 3:39:10 AM EDT
I have had a Pocketlite sitting around my gun locker for some time...I would take it to the range and shoot a few rounds through it.  Is this a handgun that I can use everyday as a conceal carry gun or is it going to be a collector item?
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 2:48:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Its hard to say about future value, but since it is fired already, continuing to do so in moderation and keeping it from dings and scratches, at least it will maintain its value. Me, personally, I'd rather shoot 'em, now that I am getting older. I have seen too many collections liquidated with the late owner neither enjoying shooting them nor realizing a profit. I have been known to sell off collectables to get something I can use, if they get too expensive. 2 rubles worth
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top