Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 3:17:18 PM EDT
Let's talk about this cool little bugger...anyone else got one?  I put about 200 rounds through it today, and I love it more every time I shoot it!

And at $230.00, it's a helluva deal!...and it's made in Germany!

QS
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
P22 TECHNICAL DATA  
Walther's new P22 .22 caliber pistol combines many features not found on other .22 caliber pistols. Its interchangeable grip panels make it a perfect gun for both large and small hands. With its quick interchangeable 5" or 3.4" barrel, it's at home for hunting, backpacking or target shooting. The lightweight and affordable Walther P22 is perfect for beginners, collectors, and seasoned shooters.

P22 features:

Internal trigger lock, loaded chamber indicator, mag disconnect, ambidextrous safety and mag release.
Easily interchangeable barrels 3.4" and 5" target
Light polymer frame
Interchangeable rear grip panel to fit different size hands
Scope Mount available
Adjustable 3 Dot rear sight and interchangeable front sights
Firing pin safety

Wow! Only $230???
I want one!!!
This sounds like a fun gun!
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, check this out...just got the can ordered today!

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Father-in-law bought one of these and the hammer spring broke after 1000 rounds.  He is not a happy camper.  He has a S&W 41, Browning medalist, and a Walther target pistol.  Its nice but i think the Ruger Goverment is better.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:25:42 AM EDT
[#4]
It's a TOY!  I have an S&W 41, K-22, a Hammerli free pistol and a T/C Contender if I really want to do some serious target shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top