Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2008 6:52:01 PM EDT
Any of you had trouble with the disassembly latch? I cant get the latch down to disassemble.

Its a new gun
Link Posted: 11/9/2008 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The first few times it was kinda hard to move down.  It got easier after a few breakdowns.
Link Posted: 11/9/2008 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The first few times it was kinda hard to move down.  It got easier after a few breakdowns.

Thanks for the info, I was scared I got a lemon. With your info I used the back end of a hammer to pull down one side at a time. It worked!
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine is tough to get down.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I also have issues with mine.  I put a drop of oil under it after i got it down the first time and its alittle easier for me now.  Might want to give that a try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top