Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 2:57:24 PM EDT
Man, I really love this gun. Zero malfunctions. Hit the paper almost every time. ;) (check the 10 meter target...  can only find 14 hits)

Was using Speer Gold Dot 124 gr.

25 feet

10 meters

Rock Island Armory 1911C - Range Report

Walther P99 hi-cap mag info * pics *
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
This gun is capable of a lot better accuracy than what you've shown.

Different bullet weights, different brands will tighten groups considerably.

The one P99 I shot, I almost didn't give back!
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 11:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This gun is capable of a lot better accuracy than what you've shown.

Different bullet weights, different brands will tighten groups considerably.

The one P99 I shot, I almost didn't give back!

This gun is capable of a lot better accuracy than what I'm capable of projecting with it.

I was mainly there to check the function of my 1911 so I just ripped a couple mags of 9mm while I was at it. All the shots were about, oh, 1.5 seconds between them.

It is definitely not shooting ability to be proud of, but I'm confident enough that I can defend myself. Might just take a few more pulls of the trigger than it would someone else. ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top