Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2003 8:29:47 PM EDT
After waiting 6 months + 1 week for the Form 4 on an Outback suppressor, in 1 day (at a local gunshow) I find a scope mount for $20.

For another $20 I picked up the Tasco Red Dot.  There isn't a rodent safe in AZ now!
-TriggerFish
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#1]
What did you pay total for the suppressor I want to get one someday really bad.  Is it the outback?  You can get a really nice finger extension for the mags here   www.carlwalther.com/page1.htm
I'm gonna get one to replace the one flush mag and leave the other factory extension alone for now.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 5:39:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, it is an Outback.  I paid $299 + $200 fed. tax.  Thanks for the tip on the finger extension.  BTW this is the first suppressor I've ever shot, and with sub-sonic ammo it is like shooting a pellet gun.  You have to remind yourself that it's a real gun.  You will love it.
-TF
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#3]
hey,

is that a BSA scope on there? i was wonderin' how it was, i'm thinking about getting one to screw around with.  thanks.

nice looking gun btw.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks pilot.  The scope is a Tasco Red Dot, I got the scope & mount for $50 at the last local funshow.
-TF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top