Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2007 4:41:31 PM EDT
..and i love it. I gave it a quick cleaning and ran out back and put a couple hundred rounds through it. Not a single issue whatsoever. I used Minimags,Velicoraptor or whatever theyre called and some regular Federal hivelocity. Most groups were in the 2-3 in area with me stadning on ice and without a rest at 30 feetNo issues besides me having to remeber to keep my 1911 thumb down. I highly reccomend these pistols
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Put another 100 rounds through today with zero issues. I even fired some mini shot shells for the helluva it and they grouped well. I have fired a Ruger Mk2 many many times and this kicks that ones ass. I highly recommned it. GO buy one now. Gander Mountain has then on sale for 250.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought two of them in January. I love them too. All the crap I read about jam's and mis feeds were not a part of my experience, and my son and I put close to a thousand rounds through them in a week.

I just submitted my paperwork to the local CLEO for two AAC Prodigy suppressors with fast attach mounts for the P22.

I love the P22, I like it better than the Sig Mosquito.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I've always wanted one, but all I heard/read was horror stories of constant malfunctions.  I think I'll give it a chance.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:47:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I know what you mean. I read all the decrappification stories on here but i just am not having those issues. Maybe i got the one good gun??? Maybe theyre making them better now? If it helps mine was a Jan 07 ship gun?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:51:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I got one last month too, love it, only have a couple hundred rounds thru, mostly federal match and wolf match, have had 2 FTFs, but thats it, weird too, thought I had a misfire each time, but no round was picked up. Other than that its been perfect, I had to switch to a lower front site and adjust the rear waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy over in order to keep it fairly accurate at 50 feet. Better sights would improve accuracy dramatically.
Great plinker
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:26:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a problem with mine... sometimes the slide doesn't go full forward into battery.

wather said this is 'normal' until you've gotten at least 500 rounds through it.

(I havent quite gotten there yet...too busy)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top