Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 9:41:07 AM EDT
Anyone ever use them? Reliable or crap?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:02:38 PM EDT
[#1]
crap.... for Carry

you might like them to go to the range with... but all reports I have heard so far, came with some sort of malfunction......

So I guess it depends on what you wanna use them for.... and I am only talking about the P99 series... I don't know how they are in other guns
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Sort of crap. I have two that while not being 100% reliable work for the most part, say 90% of the time. If you are going to carry your P99 I would stick with factory mags. For use at the range the Pro mags should be ok.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
crap
Every single promag I have ever owned has had problems. Run away and do not look back.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks...I'll stick with my factory 10 rounders for now.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered 15's from the smith factory for $32. of course I had to try a pro-mag. I would not carry it but I only use it @ the range. it was shit untill I dremeled it , now it is functional shit.range YES carry HELL NO.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Jake if you got a Sportsman Warehouse close......
go get some 15 rounders in 9mm for $25.....
I don't know how much they are for the .40S&W
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Promags are crap.  Good as targets or doorstops.  I have three (ugh!) and use them only for range use, NEVER for carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top