Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 11:59:15 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get a metal guide rod for my P99?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
None that I know, except for a Springco assembly - like $60. It is supposed to reduce recoil, but I have seen P99 owners w/ it comment and say that it made no difference.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#2]
you know I read this somewhere but can't recall at all where and how accurate that info is

apparently S&W(Walther) sells some metal ones
but don't quote me on that
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Brownells carries them - down near the bottom

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=15479&title=SEMI-AUTO+RECOIL+MANAGEMENT+SYSTEM

But from what I can recall, they've been out of them for at least 3 months if not more.

Not sure as to the "worth" of having it.  Chances are you'd never need it....knock on wood of course
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Brownells carries them - down near the bottom

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=15479&title=SEMI-AUTO+RECOIL+MANAGEMENT+SYSTEM

But from what I can recall, they've been out of them for at least 3 months if not more.

Not sure as to the "worth" of having it.  Chances are you'd never need it....knock on wood of course

That is the expensive Springco guiderod I mentioned. I don't know of any plain replacement, like you can buy for Glocks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top