Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 5:52:50 PM EDT
Has anyone seen the finger rest bottom plate only, available for the P99 compact?
I can't find any of the 10 round finger rest mags, but I can find the 10 round flat bottom mags.
I know the 10, 15 and 16 round standard P99 mags fit the compact, but they hang way down.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, Go to Earl's Repair Shop - the thing is - they are $10 each, and he has a $25 minimum order.

http://www.carlwalther.com/p99as.htm (look at the last item forsale on that page)

I prev contacted S&W/Walther USA directly, and they could not help me. Others here have stated that they were mailed some from S&W, but when I contacted them, they claim they get the mags in 1 complete unit from Europe. SO, they said they couldn't do that, and denied that anyone else had ever received any of the baseplates from them.

Luckily, someone on AR15 was nice enough to send me 1 baseplate for free. So, I have the finger extension on both of my mags now. 2 mags are enough for me, since I also have 5 full size ones if I wanna use them at the range (I have a full size SW99 too)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top