Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 11:25:23 AM EDT
Saw em here:
rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117487

Major drawback is that the slide doesn't stay open when using these mags.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered some from him, I'm didn't check the mail today, but I look forward to getting them.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
ive got 4 of them and only one works. my p22 feed flawlessly before i put them in and now im lucky to get five rounds before i have a ftf. i went back to the factory followers and its back to 100%
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Dam, I hate to here that.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#4]
MGM, I'm interested in hearing the details about it not working. I've heard about 5 others report no problems.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
MGM, I'm interested in hearing the details about it not working. I've heard about 5 others report no problems.

I would like to hear details as well, I've got 2 on the way (should be here soon), and I'd hate to think I wasted my money.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#6]
no response?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I got my 2 today, I'll try to try them out sometime soon and post back here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]
i put the followers in three stainless mags on two of the mags it may feed 3-5 rounds before it would fail to feed and on the third the follower would get stuck in the mag. i shoot stingers so maybe that may have been a problem(its never been a problem with the original followers) and i havnt had a chance to put the plus threes back in and test them with long rifle. ive got a few more mags on the way and i may just throw them into the new ones to test.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I tried mine out today, I only put one in so i could shoot a stock mag then drop it and put a +3 one in. They fed fine and I shot about 450 rounds today. Only thing I've noticed is if you load 13 into a mag you cannot insert it all the way into the gun with the slide closed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top