Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2005 9:46:10 PM EDT
It's not brand name Walther, but it looks just like the Walther one and has the Walther logo on it.  Only question:  Why does it have the red LED's that turn on with the laser?  Annoying.
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 9:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It's not brand name Walther, but it looks just like the Walther one and has the Walther logo on it.  Only question:  Why does it have the red LED's that turn on with the laser?  Annoying.

Where'd you get it, how much was it, and why have you not posted pics?  Come on man!
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]
NW Armory

$100 (I know, but I wanted it NOW!)

C'mon, I'm too lazy to get the camera out and resize and all that shit.  Besides, I'm sure you've seen 'em before.  I'll post pics when I get the suppressor.
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Check this link...got mine in today that I ordered Saturday.  Walther brand.  Looks and fits awesome.  $89.00... $96 delivered.

www.tacticalinc.com/product_info.php/cPath/110/products_id/67
Link Posted: 11/16/2005 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#5]
check it out mounted...

sorry for the crappy pic
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Ebay seems to have some "Umarex" lasers that say "Walther" on the side.  I found some references to "Umarex" being the Walther company in Germany.  I might pick one up and try it.

I'm waiting on a suppressor transfer.  Can the regular sights be used when the can is on?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ebay seems to have some "Umarex" lasers that say "Walther" on the side.  I found some references to "Umarex" being the Walther company in Germany.  I might pick one up and try it.

I'm waiting on a suppressor transfer.  Can the regular sights be used when the can is on?

Depends on the can.  I have an Gemtech outback and it's small enough to use the sights, while my Tac 67 is too large and occludes the sights.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yeah, I saw a P22 for sale at the gunshow last weekend with a laser already installed.  The case had a cutout for it and everything.  It's the same laser I have.  I think the Umarex one IS the factory one, since it says Walther on the side and Walther would need to contract it out to somebody since gun companies aren't in the business of making lasers.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I saw a P22 for sale at the gunshow last weekend with a laser already installed.  The case had a cutout for it and everything.  It's the same laser I have.  I think the Umarex one IS the factory one, since it says Walther on the side and Walther would need to contract it out to somebody since gun companies aren't in the business of making lasers.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its the same thing.  The packaging is different but everything else looks identical.  I went ahead and ordered one, I'll post when I get to try it out.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:13:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its the same thing.  The packaging is different but everything else looks identical.  I went ahead and ordered one, I'll post when I get to try it out.

Insight Technologies makes the lasers for Walter P22s....

They are worth the $80-$100, people pay for them. But tend to fall apart after about 3500 rounds +-.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Just got a cheapo rail mount laser from natchez for my XD ..works great..tho I'm sure at 85 bucks it won't last forever ..
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Those LEDs let you know the laser is on without pointing the muzzle where it shouldn't be pointed.

"They are worth the $80-$100, people pay for them. But tend to fall apart after about 3500 rounds +-"

Not true in the case of mine. My son has put more that that thru our P22, all with the laser attached and it still looks new.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Got my Umarex laser yesterday.  It even has the Walther logo on it.  It is identical to the ones in the Walther packaging.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#14]
who makes a holster for the P22 with its laser?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:13:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
who makes a holster for the P22 with its laser?

Battlecloth is making mil-style flap holsters for P22's with attached silencers.  You could ask him if he could make one to fit a P22 with the laser.  He does custom stuff made to order.  I will probably be ordering one to fit a P22 with a laser and a silencer at some point.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:12:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Got my Umarex laser yesterday.  It even has the Walther logo on it.  It is identical to the ones in the Walther packaging.  

Check the Power rating on the back of the packaging, and post the results.

I think the Umarex is the Airgun Laser. (for the walther Air-gun)

-Jason

I threw out the packaging and got rid of the sticker that was on it.  I found this on the web though:
Laser Class 2, Output < 1mW, Wavelength 650mm

I believe the Walther ones are Class IIIa

laser info
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top