Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2022 1:39:13 PM EDT
What weapon light mount to the PDP F Compact? My Stream light TRL-7 will not fit any thoughts please? I can make the lights fit on the weapon, but no keys seem to match. i cant keep enough tension on the locking screw to hold the light on the handgun when i fire it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure the TLR-7 does not fit? I have seen videos such as the one below with the exact same setup. The guy in the video even installs it right out of the box so one of the keys has to work. That of if there is a key that is close to working, maybe modify the key to get it to fit? There is also the SUB version of the TLR-7 that may work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv6igebqUe0
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:59:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Assuming you're using the right key for 1913 rail, the TLR-7 should fit on the 4" barrel frames and the TLR-7sub fits on the 3.5" barrel frames.  Did you use Loctite or other thread locker on the thumb screw?  It tends to back out after some recoil.  I usually use a coin (nickel) to help tighten it on first install.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you need to look at the keys for the TLR-7A. Here you can see that I have one mounted on a 3.6" barrel M&P

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top