Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2022 8:07:24 PM EDT
Do they usually seem like they are being forced to work there? I have a pdp pro compact and called to see about mag availability and the customer service said they should be getting some and I asked approx eta and got a don't have a clue. The overall experience was just awkward and the rep seemed like he didn't want to be there. No I wasn't rude or dragging it out I was short and to the point. The gun is awesome I just do not want to have to strip off the factory funnel and order a medium backstrap to run standard 15rd mags. The backstop is different on the pro where the funnel engages.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure but probably doesnt help their influx in calls for the specific baseplates for red dots unless that has change
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 1:28:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope the base plate thing is ongoing. I asked if I could get an acro style they didn't support it. I already had one from forward controls design/Tango down so no big deal just wanted to see about using my certificate for a free one. The way they handled it all as far as attitude is almost comical if it wasn't a pain in the ass. It makes me want to jump the chain of command and call over to Germany and see if they are anymore help.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#3]
The PDP Pro mag/base plate availability is frustrating.  I have both the compact and full size and would like to get some more mags.  

I will say that I did have to use their customer service recently and they were great.  I contacted them via email, they responded same day and sent out what I needed that day.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]
If Walther cannot even sell the specific Pro magazines for their fullsize/compact guns by the end of the year I'm just going to toss my magwell and go aftermarket. There is zero reason for this to be an issue when the aftermarket already provides superior alternatives.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top