Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2022 9:01:13 AM EDT
I am thinking about switching to 9mm for Mrs action and was wondering about any experience people have had with the q5 match line and a comparison between the polymer and steel frame. 600 difference is 3 matches, but I also have the buy once, cry once mantra going on in the back of my head.

How does the polymer shoot in this type of setting and is it worth it going to the steel frame?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The poly frame “felt” better in my hand when working the controls so that’s what I went with. Only reason.
   I really like it. But I re entry held a pdp and now I want one of them!
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The poly frame “felt” better in my hand when working the controls so that’s what I went with. Only reason.
   I really like it. But I re entry held a pdp and now I want one of them!
View Quote

Yea I want to get a q5 match, but I'm holding out maybe for a rework to incorporate some pdp features.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm torn as well between handguns for my wide.  She has a CCP and she likes it but she was alittle more full size handgun.  She's wanted the Q5 match steel frame since it came out but she also likes the PDP.  I've tried to see if she would want the regular Q5 match but she's stuck on the steel frame.  Why...idk.  specially when I've had her shoot my USP's and while she likes them, she doesn't like the weight after a while or shooting.  But then she doesn't mind my vp9 cause it's lighter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top