Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2022 12:00:38 PM EDT
Hello gentlemen. Friend of mine has an older walther pp 9mm kurz. He has one that came with it but would like a few spares. I dont see them on walthers website. Anyone know somewhere to look? My google fu is not helping me...
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It might help if you look for PPK/S .380 magazines.The PPK/S is a PPK with a PP length grip, and .380 ACP is the American designation for 9mm Kurz.
try here
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You can still buy genuine Walther PP mags from the American Walther rep.  
Prices will be HIGH, ($69.) but they're genuine Walther Germany mags.

http://www.carlwalther.com/

As above, Walther PPK/s mags also fit the PP, but since the Walther design has been made by several makers in the USA, what will interchange is difficult to say.
Mec-Gar makes aftermarket high quality magazines and they do make PP and PPK/s mags.
Depending on where you look they may or may not be in stock.

Just do a web search for Mec-Gar magazines and you should be able to find them at places like Sportsmans Guide, Midway USA, Galiti International, etc.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Greg Cote LLC, look him up on google.

Mec Gar makes excellent mags for the older PP and PPK series pistols, and I believe are the current factory supplier.
I have several for my 1937 date PP and they are flawless in operation.

Oh, Earl at Earl's Repair Service, has LOTS of parts for older Walthers, but he is most definitely NOT the official US Walther representative.
He is a private importer buying from European distributors.  He as ZERO connection with the factory.  That said I have purchased hard to get items from him and for rarities he is the go to guy, but get your mags elsewhere, they will be less expensive.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 5:43:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the responses. He will find something im sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top