Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2022 7:04:45 PM EDT
The plunger, spring and square head came off my father in laws pistol. I can’t find the parts anywhere online.

I read that specifically a press fit sight off a PPS or PPQ might potentially fit on the P99 making the lost parts irrelevant.

Is there any validity to that? Anyone have a link for an example of a sight that would work?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:27:44 AM EDT
[#1]
call/email walther. they'll take care of it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#2]
The PPQ press in sights will work.  Trijicon makes tritium sights for the PPQ that will press in, and if you can get the plunger parts from Walther then Trijicon also sells sights for the P99.

Call Walther customer service, and see if they can hook you up with new original sight plunger parts.  DO NOT EMAIL THEM!  Call and talk to a human being.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 2:53:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks everyone, I went with the PPQ press in sights by Trijicon and they seem to work great and alleviate the need for the plunger.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top