Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2012 8:29:29 AM EDT
Does any one know where I could get some quality P5 magazines?

I know Earls sells them for $89.00.

I also know Promag has some for a lot less, but I have no idea though if they are rubbish.

Link Posted: 5/9/2012 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I would try the places who imported the P5 as police trade in guns

CDNN

SOG

I think Numrich once stocked P5 mags.  

Side question, I will need to pull my P5 out of the safe, but I wonder if P38 Mags will work with the P5?  I know that a P38 mag will work with my HK P9S 9mm
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Uzi4you,

did you check if the P1 mag works in the P5? I have read once that it does but don't know about the trustworthiness of the source.
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Uzi4you,

did you check if the P1 mag works in the P5? I have read once that it does but don't know about the trustworthiness of the source.

It doesn't
There was a varient of the P5 called the P1A1 which was designed to use P1 magazines but the P5 uses a completely different magazine. HTH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top