Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 2:47:04 PM EDT
Christmas is coming up and I'd like something to conceal carry. A friend suggested the 24/7.

I know nothing about Taurus and am curious...did he make a good suggestion?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I would spend the extra $$ and buy a Glock or Springfield XD.  I had a 24/7 that was a nightmare...
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the response.

I had a Glock that I carried during the first Gulf War and didn't like it.

What was the problem(s) with your 24/7?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the response.

I had a Glock that I carried during the first Gulf War and didn't like it.

What was the problem(s) with your 24/7?

You carried a Glock during the Gulf War?  Was it your personally owned weapon?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:07:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I refuse to answer that question...
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a 24/7 Pro C in .40 and haven't had any problems with it at all. I have close to 1000 rounds through it. It balances well in my hand and points naturally. I haven't shot mine past 12 yards yet but at that range I can keep all rounds inside a 5 inch Shoot-N-C target during rapid fire.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:27:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Model 85 ultralight snubby. It weighs a pound. I carry mine everywhere and its never a bother. I wear it under t-shirts in the summer with no probs. Sweatpants? not a prob , just get a belly band. Hell you can even throw it in your coat pocket. Loaded with gold dot short barrel +p 135 hollows.  Don hume holster.

I have to tell you. I had a few spring problems with it in the beginning but nothing that would have caused the gun not to fire at least one round if things got to that point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top