Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2006 3:34:16 PM EDT
Should I buy this berrata look alike for $180 OTD?  I just shoot Glocks but need practice for my M9.  WHat do you think?
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#1]
New or Used?

180 is a good price, but it may show that this particular gun (if it's used) might be a problem. I have never had issues with my 92, but others have.
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a good deal.  Get it.  Even if something turns out to be wrong with the gun, Taurus will fix it, since it's got a lifetime warranty on it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thats a good deal.  Get it.  Even if something turns out to be wrong with the gun, Taurus will fix it, since it's got a lifetime warranty on it.

Hahah If you don't mind being with out the new gun for 5-6 weeks, or more!  
Honestly though, $180 out the door is a good deal on just about any firearm.

Link Posted: 12/28/2006 4:45:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why you have more than one gun.  Seriously, I'd put up with waiting 5-6 weeks if any warranty work needed to be done at that price.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 8:07:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why you have more than one gun.  Seriously, I'd put up with waiting 5-6 weeks if any warranty work needed to be done at that price.

I agree that price is outstanding.  I just hate being without any of my guns.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I actually like them better than Berettas.

The safety is in the right place!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I had decided to get it but it was gone. Oh well I still have my glocks....
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah I had decided to get it but it was gone. Oh well I still have my glocks....

As Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masterbates."
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn good price, regardless of the manufacturer. I say buy it, or tell us where we can pick it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top