Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 2:42:12 PM EDT
What happened to Taurus?
They won HG of the year for the 24/7 from the NRA but can't get many of them into the US.

They announced a new 1911; people are begging them to take their money for one, same story.
Go check out the website at www.taurususa.com. It has a copyright of 2003 and seems like it has not been update since then.,Nnone of the forms work (cold fusion errors).

I'm looking for a 24/7 ling-slide, but not even the Taurus people seem to know when they will be making them. All the signs look bad for Taurus' future, if you ask me.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:19:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I sent them a letter about their forms not working and never got a reply.  I hope I don't have to use my warranty.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:10:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I was planning on buying one of there 1911s but they took to long so I got something else. They need to pull their head out of the sand.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know. It's weird.

They also added light/accessory rails to their PT 92/99 100/101 line of pistols, but they didn't advertise it at all. They are the best-priced, non-polymer handgun that has such a feature.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:28:18 PM EDT
[#4]
still waiting on a long slide SA/DA 45 24/7.  looks like I'm getting an XD Tactical instead.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:43:11 PM EDT
[#5]
My local gun shop always has plenty of 24/7's.
I love mine 17+1 can't be beat. Over 1500 rounds and never a single promblem.
I went to buy a G17 but was instantly turned on by the Taurus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top