Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 4:50:42 PM EDT
Where can I get a Taurus 24/7 40 cal. pistol that has a barrel of 5"? I've seen them on the Taurus website but Ive never seen them anywhere else. All I see is the 4" barrel pistols for the 24/7 at gunshows and online auctions.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:11:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I sent you an IM, here it is again -

Impactguns.com I believe has them listed.  I think that you have to do a search to find them.  You could also give them a call.  They do have some pretty good pricing.  I have also been looking for a 5" or long slide without any luck except from them.  I haven't persued them yet because I want to see it before I buy it.  Let me know if this helps.

Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top