Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 7:05:22 PM EDT
Stumbled across a used PT911 in a pawn shop today. Looks like it had been carried a bunch and shot very little. Slide was tight, trigger crisp, some holster wear on the end of the slide and it looked like it needed a good cleaning. Asking price was $250 with one mag. I was thinking $175-200 might be a better price but didn't have the time to wrangle. It was an older gun without the PC lock on it.

Anyone have any trigger time on this gun or it's older twin the PT908? I had a PT945 that I loved but it hammer bit me so bad I had to get rid of it. This gun felt different in my hand and the meaty part between the thumb and first finger didn't look to be in any danger. The difference in recoil between a .45 and a 9mm should lessen the possibility of a hammer bite I hope.

Maybe if Santa brings me some mad money I may have to make a trip back to see if I can make a deal of some kind.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#1]
The only bad thing I can say about this gun is looooong trigger pull. It almost feels like it isnt going to fire.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:25:57 AM EDT
[#2]
If it's anything like the PT945 I had I'm used to it. The SA letoff was rather nice though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one. paid 250 for with two 12 rounders.

Its my carry gun I like it. Trigger pulls does seem a little long but you get used to it.

whoops thought u meant pt111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top