Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 2:50:54 PM EDT
I'm curious if the new Taurus 1911 has arrived at a store near you?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I keep hearing that they are coming out in the 4th
quarter of this year, which makes it sometime after
October.

Damn JMag, we would win the contest on the least
amount of posts for the longest time on board!

Ed
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I keep hearing that they are coming out in the 4th
quarter of this year, which makes it sometime after
October.

Damn JMag, we would win the contest on the least
amount of posts for the longest time on board!

Ed

Roger that, both times! I've been known to lurk until I feel safe...
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:29:05 PM EDT
[#3]
My local gun shop talked to  the  Taurus rep. and was told late  Sept.  early Oct. they will start  being seen in larger scale.  There are some out now but only a few here and there. Thats what the gun shop owner told me when i asked him today.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I can not wait to see one and find out what the price is going to be. If Imbel is making them I will most likely pick up the stainless version if they are at least $100 or more less than the Springfields.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#5]
same guy i talked to said they would be between $457-$475. well i guess those are  going to be  the prices he said he would sell them for. Again  there is really no way  to know untill they come out full scale.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:16:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top