Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2013 10:36:11 PM EDT
I'm thinking of getting one. The price would be low.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
If it is from the late 80's to early 90's timeframe, do it. Their revolvers during that time were excellent. Their quality in revolvers has gone down in the last 15 years or so. Sold alot of Taurus revolvers in the gunstore I used to work at and we never had one return or hear bad things about them. The older ones have engraved markings. It was when they started going to the laser markings when quality went down. I use that as a general guide.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it is from the late 80's to early 90's timeframe, do it. Their revolvers during that time were excellent. Their quality in revolvers has gone down in the last 15 years or so. Sold alot of Taurus revolvers in the gunstore I used to work at and we never had one return or hear bad things about them. The older ones have engraved markings. It was when they started going to the laser markings when quality went down. I use that as a general guide.
View Quote

Does this include any 7 shot models?
May have a local trade going
for a 4" Blue Ported 7 shot.
Not sure of model #
Thx.

ETA: Also,will S&W K frame grips fit the 66?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#3]
They are pretty nice guns and I have an older model without the lock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top