Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2002 3:46:44 PM EDT
Along with my Colt's, H&K's, Kahr's, Sig's, Smith's, Walther's, etc. I also currently own one Taurus (I've owned others in the past) and it's my "fun gun".  It's also my "break-in a brand new shooter" gun and my "teach a kid to shoot" gun.  What is it?
It's a 4" stainless steel, Model 94, 9 shot .22 DA revolver on the same frame as the Model 85 family.  I put a set of Uncle Mike's finger groove grips on it.  No problems, easy to maintain.  
Only complaints...it came with a stainless steel front sight, which can be tough to see in bright sun light.  But a little sight black takes care of that when required. And it's hard to find a good holster for a 4" J-frame size gun.
Anybody else got one??
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a 85....did`nt care for it.....maybe in 22...actually have thought about that....have a d-w 22 heavy med frame 4"....it does`nt move when you pull the trigger.......solid as hell...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top