Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2010 11:17:34 PM EDT
I'm looking for a decent retention holster, but I only really need it right now for 1 specific event, and I don't know when I'll ever use it again so I don't want to spend a lot of money on this.  I was looking at the Blackhawk SERPA holsters, but they cost more than I'm prepared to spend on this, ideally I want to spend less than 50 dollars as I may only be using it one time (I'm going to be open carrying at an event to protest the original policy of the event, and the anti-gun douchebag organizing it.).  So does anyone know where I can find a decent retention holster without spending allot?  The pistol will be a Generation 2 Glock 22.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 5:10:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Opticsplanet.com sells Safariland ALS holsters for $37 shipped. I bought 2 last month. They have a little thumb lever that when pushed back, release the handgun. I bought mine for plain clothes work and they actually conceal better than SERPAs so they'll be a great low profile open carry holster. They paddle version is a little more, but conceals better. Safariland sent me the paddle for free when I ordered the same holster that would carry my duty weapon with light.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#2]
PM sent.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
PM sent.

I'm not seeing it?
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Look for police trade-ins. I got a Safariland Level III for my Beretta 92 for $20 in really good condition.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're talking about the standard SERPA with one lock deactivated by the trigger finger, look harder for one under $50.  Try botachtactical.com, they're less than $50, even in carbon fiber finish.  I have one, I love it, but I only use it for competition.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#6]
try this
http://www.opticsplanet.net/safariland-6377-als-belt-holster-stx-plain-black-right-hand-6377-83-411.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top