Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2004 3:35:29 PM EDT
Anyone use one of these?  It seems as though it would be an excellent solution for the "packin' while jogging/biking" problem I've had.  

I'm looking for a way to carry while jogging and riding my bike, and when fishing, hiking, etc.  An IWB would keep the gun concealed reasonably well, but I'm worried about sweat.  And the same holster would work for the 1911's and HK.  

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I use mine for my XD9 every day.  At night it opens up and the flap slides between the mattress and box spring and when I'm lying down all I need to do is lower my right hand and the pistol is right there if I need it in an instant.  As a bonus when carrying it in your hand it looks just like a CD wallet....................................
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I use mine attached to the belt on my pack while hiking. They don't work well for biking or jogging because they bounce.

Out on the bike this works great.

www.blackhawkindustries.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=2097&d=
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
my safepacker should  be here  by the end of the week...    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top