Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 4:27:08 PM EDT
I just got a holster from RC for my P30 with tlr3 light.  It's fantastic and very nice upgrade over my old Serpa.  I'd like to carry IWB but I'm not sure which hardware would be the best.  They have 4 or 5 different options and I would love to hear pro's or cons on any of the hardware.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 1:12:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I've used the IWB tuckable overhooks with good success. They're very similar to the standard hooks used by comp-tac, and I was used to that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 6:11:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got my Raven yesterday, I ordered the tuckable soft loops.  I don't like them and I have already sent them a message to see if I can exchange them for J-hooks.

What I don't like is how the snaps stick up and make it harder to get your hand in there to get a proper grip.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#3]
When did you guys place your orders?  I ordered on Feb 1st, and am curious as to when to expect my order.... Thanks!!  (pics would be awesome too!!)
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#4]
It took exactly 45 days. I ordered some more stuff yesterday and the current lead time is 60 days.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Order Jan 21st, received my order this past Monday.

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 6:33:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a Raven Phantom for my HK45 on Feb 22 and was told 45-50 days.

Looks like everyone usually receives them on schedule.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top