Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2010 9:21:43 AM EDT
Im looking for a good compact laser for my PPS that Im buying. Im looking for something that wont break the bank but is good quality.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Im looking for a good compact laser for my PPS that Im buying. Im looking for something that wont break the bank but is good quality.

Take a look at the streamlight tlr-3.  I am very impressed with mine.

Also Ravenconcealment makes holsters for the TLR-3 if you need one.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm looking for a laser not a flashlight.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry im an ass....cant read.

have you looked at the unimax.  I dont know what your price range is, but they may be too expensive.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

have you looked at the unimax.  I dont know what your price range is, but they may be too expensive.

No problems, Ill check it out. Im getting the PPS this week and a kydex holster made this weekend so I may just go with out either. I may get a TLR-3 for it in the future.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:04:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problems, Ill check it out. Im getting the PPS this week and a kydex holster made this weekend so I may just go with out either. I may get a TLR-3 for it in the future.

I cant start saying how impressed I am with the Tlr-3.  Its a powerhouse for such a little light.  You can look at the TLR-2 which has a light and laser.  But I think its a little too big for a PPS.  

Let us know how it shoots.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:16:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Armalaser RSS might be what you're looking for. No picture but the one for a S&W M&P sub-compact should give you the idea. RSS for M&P.

Nice feature is they have a capacitance touch switch. Just tap the metal contacts by the triggerguard and it turns on/off. There is no mechanical switch to throw.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top