Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2010 2:54:58 PM EDT
i just happened across an ad for them today. has anyone on here tried them?
Link Posted: 3/2/2010 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
yep. I use them all the time. I like how you can close them up to not let low decibel noise in or open them to have a conversation at the range but still have plugs in. they are comfortable too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2010 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I was also thinking about these, read some reviews while in the doctors office the other day.
Link Posted: 3/2/2010 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
i have them and like them
Link Posted: 3/2/2010 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#4]
These are the most confortable silicone type earplugs I have worn.  I own several pairs, and highly reccommend them.  I wear them while riding in a HMMWV and can still hear conversations and the radios, and they effectively mask the .50Cal firing off the ring mount.  They are great.  They have survived several trips through the washing machine in my pockets.  I forget they are in my ears after just a few minutes.  These things are great.
Link Posted: 3/2/2010 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I had them and loved them. Lost one and now resort to the electronic over the ear ones. Reading this has made me go to Brownells and order a few sets. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2010 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 5:09:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I must have a small ear canal because they always hurt after a while and make my ears itch.  The orange foam plugs from Walmart are what I usually use, but I'm giving these a try for a while.  I like the brace feature that they have built in that hooks into your ear.

they have 3 sizes I think. did you get the correct ones for your child ears?
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 5:13:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I must have a small ear canal because they always hurt after a while and make my ears itch.  The orange foam plugs from Walmart are what I usually use, but I'm giving these a try for a while.  I like the brace feature that they have built in that hooks into your ear.

they have 3 sizes I think. did you get the correct ones for your child ears?

That's the issue with mine. I love them except large really does mean LARGE. Everything I own and wear is large, except for my ears are medium (ie: normal). Their sizing chart is on the inside of the package so you can't check until you've opened them and made them unreturnable.

Most people wear the medium size.

I would recommend these ear plugs to anyone in a heartbeat.

Link Posted: 3/3/2010 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 6:35:54 AM EDT
[#10]
whats the difference between the ep3 and ep4?
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 6:54:30 AM EDT
[#11]
I use them, they're quite good for the price.  Not only for shooting, I use them, too, for mowing, chainsawing wood, at Nascar races, or anywhere else I need to be able to hear conversation in loud environments.
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 6:57:31 AM EDT
[#12]
awesome, thanks everyone for the heads up. ill be ordering some today.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 11:53:55 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a few sets of them and love them.  I believe I have the EP4 Mediums.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I've always been too cheap to buy a good set of electronic ears, I always bought cheap stuff like this.  I finally laid down the cash on a pair of the best electronic ears you can get, Sordin Pro's.  I'll never go back to plugs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top